Dr. Pen Derma pen
1. Minimal risks
2. Cost Effective
3. Short healing period
4. No permanent skin damage
5. No increase in sun sensitivity
6. Performed under topical anaesthesia
7. All skin types can be treated
8. Thin or pre-lasered skin can be treated
9. Body produces natural collagen for long-lasting results
10. Enhanced penetration of applied products
0.25mm: Boosts application of products applied to skin; Anti-Aging
0.3mm: Improve skin complex, reduce fine lines, lighten pigmentation, shrink pores
0.5mm: Reducing Face Wrinkles, Anti-Aging, Acne Scar Removal
1.0 mm: Treating Cellulite, Removing Stretch Marks, Treating Deep Wrinkles, Skin Pigmentation
1.5 mm-2.0mm: Burn Scars, Surgery Scars, Treating Back Acne Scars, Deep Scars (Stomach, Thighs, Legs, Breasts), Hair Loss treatment.
1. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
2. Stretch mark removal
3. Anti aging.
4. Anti wrinkle
5. Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
6. Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
7. Hyper pigmentation treatment.
6-8 sessions recommended, with 4-6 weeks intervals.
-Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
-Cost effective - there's no investment needed unlike equipments such as laser.
-Short healing time
-No permanent damage or injury
-No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
-Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
-Almost all skin types can be treated
-Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis
Hawalli, Beriut St.
Complex: 1002, Floor 3,
Office No. 1221
Mob.: +965 96665979
Tel.: +965 22621373
Fax: +965 22663070
Office Mob.: +965 96621009
© 2015 Created by Ashraf Yousef9@gmail.com - Mob.: 55325674
Subscribe for Updates